Give us feedback on bugs and other broken stuff.

Unable to edit name of existing project without restarting Dreamler

Hello!

First off I just want to say that I really like Dreamler so far (after about an hours work/play) and I think you're onto something here! As I'm sure you will agree... :)

I'm not very well initiated when it comes to your competition, but I would guess your product is still quite unique despite its simplicity (or apparent simplicity). I understand that it takes a lot of work to make something intuitive yet flexible and versatile.

Anyway, with no further ado I just noticed that my attempt to change the name of one of my projects keeps reverting back to its original name. This despite pressing Save and receiving the green affirmation notification of success.

Using Win8. Dreamler v.1.7.0.

1. On the Projects page I press "Edit this" on the project image/icon after mouse-over.

2. I proceed to change name. Receive affirmative confirmation of a successful save.

3. Changes to Gameboard. Former, original name is now back.

4. Old name is also listed again when going back to Projects overview page.

5. Rinse and repeat.

6. Only fix is to restart Dreamler as the new name then shows up.

I realize that you are probably already aware of this but thought I should mentioned it anyway since I didn't see it listed here.

Keep on truckin'!

/Hampus

1 vote
Vote
Sign in Sign in with Dreamler
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Hampus Lindblad shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in Sign in with Dreamler
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base