Bugs

The following helps us so please provide it if you can:
- Dreamler build number.
- Bug description.
- Steps how to recreate the bug.
- Screenshot of result (optional).

Give us feedback on bugs and other broken stuff.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Unable to run on Linux

I have just downloaded and installed, but get the following error when I try to run "Dreamler":

Dreamler: error while loading shared libraries: libPocoCrypto.so.40: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

FYI:
    cat /etc/lsb-release
    DISTRIB_ID=Ubuntu
    DISTRIB_RELEASE=15.10
    DISTRIB_CODENAME=wily
    DISTRIB_DESCRIPTION="Ubuntu 15.10"

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Warning when installing on Linux

I get the following message from the Ubuntu Software Center:

Lintian check results for /home/david/Downloads/DreamlerInstall-1.8.0-rc1-64bit.deb:
    E: dreamler: maintainer-address-missing Dreamler AB

I thought I'd pass this on.
    Lintian check results for /home/david/Downloads/DreamlerInstall-1.8.0-rc1-64bit.deb:
    E: dreamler: maintainer-address-missing Dreamler AB

FYI:
    cat /etc/lsb-release
    DISTRIB_ID=Ubuntu
    DISTRIB_RELEASE=15.10
    DISTRIB_CODENAME=wily
    DISTRIB_DESCRIPTION="Ubuntu 15.10"

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Unable to add/invite users to project

Hello!

Discovered this bug earlier today (actually while sitting at your Stockholm office, after having had a session with Mathias!).

Basically I get "Sorry, unable to update the project. Error code: 500" when trying to add users to a project. I first discovered the bug while using 1.7.0 but it persists after upgrading to 1.7.1.

I successfully added three persons to the project but when trying the 4th one it seems to have locked up somehow. Restarting Dreamler won't solve the issue, and I can successfully add the same person to another project.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Unable to edit name of existing project without restarting Dreamler

Hello!

First off I just want to say that I really like Dreamler so far (after about an hours work/play) and I think you're onto something here! As I'm sure you will agree... :)

I'm not very well initiated when it comes to your competition, but I would guess your product is still quite unique despite its simplicity (or apparent simplicity). I understand that it takes a lot of work to make something intuitive yet flexible and versatile.

Anyway, with no further ado I just noticed that my attempt to change the name of one of my projects keeps reverting…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  4 comments  ·  Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Temporarily unable to add/edit URL field to Digital Resource (seemingly fixed with update)

This was an error that I experienced earlier today (and that persisted over reboots of the program) but that seems to have gone away now after I upgraded to 1.7.1 from 1.7.0. I just thought that I would let you know about this anyway in case it rears its ugly head again or something. :)

If it's related to running an older version than the latest one on the serer it might come back with the next upgrade I imagine.

Thanks for a great tool! Working on getting my fellow project members to join me in using it in our…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I can't paste into the password field

In the OS X app, I can type into the password field, but not paste into it (right-click or cmd-V).

This is a problem as my password is a very long, complicated one generated by my password manager, not designed for typing in.

Until fixed, I can't use the tool :)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Mac  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Scroll list scrolling user input (by mouse drag) does not override gameboard panning

Scroll list scrolling user input (by mouse drag) does not override gameboard panning. Thus when trying to drag the scrollist the gameboard is panned instead.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. When creating/adding a new resource to a task/activity I'm unable to do so since previous resources block...

When creating/adding a new resource to a task/activity I'm unable to do so since previously created resources block the corresponding UI function.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Build 1.5.1 - are serveers down at the moment? I have tried loggin into client software two or three times in the last two days but get a me

Build 1.5.1 - are servers down at the moment? I have tried logging into client software two or three times in the last two days but get a me

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Går inte att starta Dreamler

DreamlerInstall_1.4.1-rc0.dmg verkar innehålla en skada app.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Mac  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Dreamler crashes after i Login on retina and 4k screens, Dreamler 1.6

After logging in Dreamler is supposed to show my project views by crashes. This occurs on version 1.6

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Bugs

Feedback and Knowledge Base