Feature requests and ideas

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Förändra inzoomningsläget

När man dubbelklickar på en aktivitet kommer man så nära att alla fält inte får plats på helskärm (tex taggar). Ett zoomläge där allt får plats vore perfekt.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Set end-date at start date

The end-date for an activity coudl start to show as default the same as start date; 99 out of 100 it will be after the start date and one can thus add its date slightly faster (i.e. start date 10th august; then already standing at august instead of having to go from todays' June to august).

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    planned  ·  Thomas WingateThomas Wingate responded

Just so I understand you fully:
    If a user adds a start-date to an activity, say August the 10th, the date picker (when clicked) for the end-date would default to show August? This to remove some of the frustration of having to skip forwards two months in the picker if the system clock says the current month is June?

3. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Windows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    planned  ·  Thomas WingateThomas Wingate responded

Thinking some more about this we decided to do editable comments on some form in the future.

• Don't see your idea?

Feature requests and ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base